Thursday, April 6, 2017

Keep Blooming

I'm feeling very "trendy" these days. I love wearing long sleeves and I've been obsessed with this shirt'sleeves! I mean, they're just EVERYTHING I love about a button up shirt.
For this outfit, I was wearing my Queen shop denim jeans that have a front cut at the bottom, this brand new pair of slides from Oysho, this bag that you've seen all over my posts and Instagram from Zara, my sunglasses and choker that are also from Zara (similar sunnies, here) and OF COURSE, this super CHIC shirt from Pull&Bear. Oh, and for my lips, my trusty Kat von D's everlasting liquid lipstick in the shade "Lolita" to complement the look.


Hope you could get some outfit/photo inspiration from this post. Don't forget to share it on your social medias! Thank you so much for stopping by and I'll see you guys next time!

Love,
Hsiao x

17 comments:

  1. Wonderful look, great photos

    I Follow yours posts by May Blog List (MBL - top right) on Blogs Showcase
    Best regards
    Chic

    Chic's
    Blogs Showcase
    Chic Poradnik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah same here! I keep wearing long sleeves these days, so comfortable! Anyway, your mules are so adorable! <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |FACEBOOK| |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. That's you, for sure! Haha. thank you, dear!

      Delete
  5. I love this outift! So chic. Also the photos are super pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely blog :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great :)
    INTERNATIONAL 100$ GIVEAWAY! check out: YOUNG BLOG


    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful outfit and pic ^_^

    I'm new, would you like follow each other? If you like lieve comment on my blog and i follow you back ^^ <3

    https://adrianafashionpuzzle.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete