Sunday, March 26, 2017

Styling Sandals For Spring


Spring has come and it's time to bring out your favorite sandals! For this perfect sunny day, I wore a plain white blouse that's from Bershka, my new favorite black jeans from Zara (unfortunately, they're now sold out. For a similar pair, click here), my peep toe sandals from H&M as well as my mirrored sunglasses which are GORGEOUS (similar here) and for accessories, I was wearing a choker from Pull&Bear and my belt from Stradivarius.

For this next outfit, I wore a plain V-neck shirt  from H&M (old one), my go-to vegan leather jacket from Zara, my DIY pearl jeans also from Zara and for accessories, my sunglasses from Hawkers and my gold choker is from Zara as well.

Spring and Fall are actually my favorite seasons of the year. The weather is neither too cold, or too warm. The flowers (in Spring) start blooming and the leaves (in Autumn) start falling. Also, I get really moody when the weather is too hot or too cold so, those two seasons are PERFECT for me to relax and just feeling it, lol.

Which is your favorite season of the year?

16 comments:

  1. Styled so well. Love these sandals xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally in love with your sunglasses, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect outfit for summer. I really love these shoes!

    Zeynab x
    The Beauty Load

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taiwanese in Mexico! That sounds interesting :D Loved the post. Keep it up!

    cincerely, www.teycindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been loving rolling up my jeans for some ankles this spring, too! And I love how you've matched your blouse & choker, it's so chic and stylish! xx

    Kaylee 🌛ㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely spring look, my dear! I love how you paired the sandals and the leather jacket! So gorgeous!

    Anyway, would you like to following each other? Let me know!

    xo
    Ayu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! Of course, let's support each other's blogs!

      Delete
  7. lovely post ♥

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete