Saturday, January 14, 2017

Favorite Winter Outfit

Long time no see, internet people! It's my first post of this new year and it feels good to be back again. I've been through a very rough end of the year but I'm doing my best to put myself back together again. So, how was your holiday? Did you spend time with your loved ones? Hope you did! I wish you all the best for this year, remember to always look forward and never give up!


As you know, I'm really bad at outfit descriptions so I'll try to do my best, ok?
For this (not so cold) winter, I paired my "warmest" items together. I'm wearing my faux fur coat that you've seen on my previous post, my absolute favorite biker pants (loving the zipper details), my new graphic T that I got on sale which is super comfy and stylish and my all black Vans which I love. 
Oh, and for accessories, I'm wearing my gold choker from Zara and some rings I got on sale  from Isadora. I have to admit that they're my current favorite jewelry pieces, I've been wearing them every single day since I got them.

Coat: Zara
Graphic T: H&M
Biker Pants: Zara
Shoes: Vans
Choker: Zara
Rings: Isadora
Sunglasses: Zara
Lips: Stila Stay all day MATTE'ificent Lipstick in 'Palais'

Unfortunately, they're all sold out since it's the sales season... Sorry I couldn't find anything online for you, guys ): If you find something similar, please let me know!

11 comments:

  1. Love that fuzzy coat it looks so cozy!!!



    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit!
    Have a nice week-end!
    Gil Zetbase

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you styled this look!!

    Much love,
    HER FASTEST FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love the details on the biker pants!
    Very edgy and stylish.

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your coat!

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, dear! Cool as always!

    Daniel x

    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    New Post: Happy #20!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That fuzzy cardigan is so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete