Wednesday, December 14, 2016

This Cozy Faux Fur Coat

This coat is so cozy, fuuuurrr real! Just kidding, it's faux... What am I saying? Anyways. It's been really cold here and a biker jacket isn't enough for me. That's why I "splurged" a little bit on a coat and... LUCKY ME! I found this cutie on Zara's website. What a great investment and a life saver it turned out to be! If you want something warm to wear this fall or winter, you can find really nice coats online and the quality is actually really good.



What I'm wearing:


Coat: Zara

High neck top: H&M
"Cheddar Cheese" top: Queen Shop
Mom jeans: Zara (similar here)
Shoes #1: Zara
Shoes #2: Zara as well

4 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post!
    The photos, the outfit, the location...
    So inspirational!

    Enjoy your holidays
    Review: Irresistible Me Straightening Brush
    Zaful grunge clothing photoshoot
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I loooove this.. you look so stylish and cosy! I am definitely taking inspiration from this post anyway, well done on you lovely blog too, I love it!! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfits, dear! That coat seems very cozy! (:

    www.caterina-m.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit hun! :)

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my earlier post :D

    Maybe you have time see my new post Shades of Gray: Singapore Travel tips

    Follow me on Google Plus

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete