Wednesday, November 9, 2016

V-Neck Front and Back

Although I tend to feel very self-conscious whenever I wear this type of "revealing" blouses, occasionally I like to rock something that shows a little bit of my neckline and back, JUST a little. 
There's something about this blouse that makes me feel KIND OF sexy, you know what I mean, right? I'm that type of girl that likes to feel comfortable but stylish at the same time... For example, I don't like to wear mini skirts without any shorts or leggings underneath and I'd never wear a top without any bra! That would make me feel SUPER weird and unprotected.
Anyways, here's the description of my look...

As said before, this look is all about feeling comfortable with what you're wearing and  feeling very stylish and sexy at the same time. For this look, I wore black on black on black with some details. Since my pants are full of flower prints, I tried to keep my other items very minimal. 
I adore wearing accessories that have some gold or silver details. My favorite sandals with gold stripes are from Zara as well as my new bag with a gold handle which I also love. My V-neck top is from H&M as well as my floral print pants. Oh! And I guess y'all have noticed how much I love wearing sunglasses so... I had to wear my semi-rounded sunnies that I got from my last trip to Taiwan. 
And for my make up, I always keep it very simple and natural. My top five beauty products are: mascara, eyebrow pencil, concealer, powder and lipstick (my sixth product is eyeliner). For this occasion, I wore my Kat Von D's everlasting liquid lipstick in the shade Lolita II. This shade is gorgeous! Now I understand why it's always sold out. 
What I'm wearing:
Top: H&M
Pants: H&M
Sunglasses: Taiwan 
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Lips: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Lolita II


My Instagram: Nomoretulips

24 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean about revealing parts, I love the cut-out trend so much - but sometimes I feel like it's a bit too much (on me) however certain styles, like yours, looks absolutely gorgeous!

    <3

    Kara

    Kara Chelsie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! So funny we feel the same! haha

      Delete
  2. love that outfit, looks perfect! those pants give it a special touch :)
    I also love you blog, following you now <3

    ropesofpearls.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! I really appreciate it.

      Delete
  3. I love that top, cute outfit!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Outfit is on point!!! The floral pants seems to sum everything up. :D

    http://thelifeofsalina.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and very chic! I love it!

    https://chasingchiara.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your style!

    xxAmanda
    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great look, it’s a nice way of styling…
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    Instagram @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those floral trousers! They are so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love love love this look! The pants are such a nice statement piece and I love the collar on the black top.

    http://www.mascarandmisfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete