Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Floral Rug

Flowers for my background... Any kind of flowers, that's it. Autumn or fall, whatever you call this season, is my favorite one of the year. The weather gets cooler and believe it or not, people's humor tend to get softer. 

When the weather gets cold but not cold enough to wear scarves and beanies, the perfect item to put on is a trench coat. Although this outfit might not be very suitable for a night date, it's perfect for the day since the weather can be pretty unpredictable. The mini skirt keeps me "fresh" and the trench coat keeps my upper body warm. 
Wearing black or white with denim is my go-to outfit for every casual day. Since I had a sushi date, I wanted to dress up a little bit by adding this camel coat, my favorite zipper loafers and my chokers for accessories. I've been obsessed with layering so I had to layer my lace-up choker and my long gold chain choker.

What I'm wearing:

Trench coat: Stradivarius
Shirt: Pull&Bear
Skirt: Bershka
Bag: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Black choker: Flea market
Gold choker: Gifted

12 comments:

  1. The flowers are so pretty, love the skirt and coat!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your outfit so much!

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your outfit!!!! You look beautiful!

    Daria

    http://www.dbkstylez.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. a classic trench is perfect for transitional weather! especially the weather in LA!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete