Thursday, November 17, 2016

Faux For Fall

Wear your favorite faux leather jacket with your favorite faux suede skirt. Why not? It's a struggle for me to find a really nice piece of clothing that isn't real leather or real suede... but these items are all cruelty free so how can I not be obsessed with them! 


These are the items I've been featuring the most in my recent blog posts. This time, I added my new pair of loafers which are unbelievably comfortable! Also, I'm so obsessed with my new sunnies from Forever 21 and this choker from Pull&Bear. I've always said that accessories can jazz your whole outfit up, no doubt.
Oh! And mixing and matching colors and textures in your outfit is the key. Wearing a metallic piece on top and adding your faux leather jacket makes the outfit look really put together. Don't forget the faux suede bottom and faux leather shoes to complete the casual outfit, that will look like you put so much effort on your #ootd.
What I'm wearing:
Jacket: Zara (similar here)
Top: Zara
Skirt: H&M (similar here)
Loafers: Zara
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Lips: Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick - Bow n Arrow 
Choker: Pull&Bear

My Instagram: Nomoretulips

24 comments:

  1. You are beautiful!!
    I followed you, would you mind following me back?
    amna-tbhidc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! Of course I'll follow back

      Delete
  2. Beautiful post darling!

    Would you like to follow each other? I've just followed you, hope to see you soon on my blog <3

    JELENA JURIĆ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! And yes, of course, dear!

      Delete
  3. beautiful photos .)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're slaying girl!
    xx
    Karolina
    http://ezerskyte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool and stylish outfit!
    Have a good Sunday!
    Would you like to follow each other? Follow me on Blog and Google+ and I'll follow you back!
    www.recklessdiary.ru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear!
      And yes, of course

      Delete
  6. Those loafers are so rad! I love the double stripes!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And they're really comfy, too!

      Delete
  7. Love ur jacket and those shoes, u look lovely !!
    New post - http://www.sapphireziva.com/2016/11/goodbyes.html



    xo, kanchan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Dear!
    I like your blog so much!
    Following you from now :)
    I will be very happy if you follow me back :)

    Love,
    Valeria

    valerianest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super post. :D <3
    What do you think we follow?
    Fashion Lover

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that skirt, amazing outfit dear! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  11. The skirt, I love the skirt!!

    www.mascarandmisfits.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete