Wednesday, November 30, 2016

All Black x Textures


When you don't know what to wear but you don't want to match colors either, then I suggest you to wear all black. What you can do is to mix and match the textures and different shades of black and you'll have the perfect outfit without any effort. Plus, it'll you look thinner and taller even with baggy pieces on.


These overalls I got from H&M are the best purchase I've made this fall. I've worn them several times and I still can't get enough! Pairing them with a black metallic top can make this outfit way more put together. Since everything is almost pretty plain, I decided to add more details such as a two-laces choker and my trusty long gold chain choker. To complement the look, the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn since the first day from Zara and my super practical bag which is also from Zara.

What I'm wearing:

Overalls: H&M
Top: Zara
Bag: Zara
Black choker: Taiwan
Gold choker: Gifted
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Forever 21

6 comments:

  1. yeach.. Youre right. using black outfit is the best idea.sometimes i think why black colour is the best? HAHA LOL

    Visit me

    http://elsasilalahi89.blogspot.co.id/2016/11/romantic-day.html

    thank u :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wearing all black, great photos!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete