Saturday, October 29, 2016

Get Yourself Out There

So, I recently got introduced to something called "Go out more often", "GOMO" for short. Have you guys planned anything for your weekend? Do you have a special event coming up?  

Some people love the sea, some others love the woods. I, enjoy both. When I go to the beach, I can feel the breeze and the sand between my toes and the salty water stroking my hands. You can whether enjoy your free time there with family and friends or alone. It's just fun, don't you think?
When I go into the woods... Well, it's pretty much the same, right? (Just kidding!) Sometimes breathing fresh air from the wild trees and plants and flowers is the best way to give yourself peace for an instant. 
This time, my friends and I just grabbed our stuff and went straight out to the forest/park. We wanted to have a picnic there but we were just too lazy to cook so we just walked while enjoying the feeling of the ground beneath our feet. But what if we had our time to plan this picnic day? or something even BIGGER?
If you have a special event coming up and you don't know how to organize your schedule or you just hate planning events (like me), I suggest you to let Eventbrite give you a hand. This software can help you promote your event and to be more organized without any extra effort.
What I'm wearing:
Zipper Shirt: H&M (just look at the sleeves, y'all)
Shorts: Stradivarius
Belt: Stradivarius
Shoes: Taiwan (similar here)
Bag: Zara
Choker: Bershka
Sunnies: Taiwan

10 comments:

  1. Such a great casual look, loving it!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    IG @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look!, especially the top! You look so cool! xo

    Daniel x

    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    New Post: 2 Ways To Style Denim Jacket This Fall

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! Cute shorts!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit and you are looking very beautiful. Great job for publishing such a beneficial article. Your blog information isn’t only useful but it is additionally creative with high content too. Now a days everyone looks for deal of the day products in online shopping .

    ReplyDelete