Sunday, September 11, 2016

Outfits Of The Weekend

Off the shoulder shirt again? Seriously? .... I know, I know. I've been featuring this shirt many times (or that's what I think) but it's just so pretty and its baby blue and white stripes are so dang cute I just can't help it. Am I the only one who gets exceited about a simple shirt? If that's the case.... call me a weirdo then! haha



I also freaking love this pair of raw hem denim! So comfy and chic at the same time.

Shirt: Zara
Jeans: Queen Shop
Shoes: GU
Sunglasses: Taiwan


Pajama shirts? Why not! Love the color and the white details as well. As for my pants, I think they're the coolest pants I've ever own in my life! Eventhough they have floral prints on it and I've never worn anything that striking, I don't feel self-conscious while wearing it. I guess that's because I tend to match it with a plain top or shirt to balance it up.

Pajama Shirt: Queen Shop
Pants: H&M
Lace up Shoes: Taiwan

8 comments:

  1. Love your outfit! So cute xx

    Jac Fleurant
    www.herwearabouts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. I'm your new GFC follower # 56 ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is awsome. It looks perfect on you. I'll be here often for sure!
    I also want to invite you to my blog http://black-pearls.blogspot.com/
    I will be grateful for observation. :)

    ReplyDelete