Sunday, September 4, 2016

How To Style A-Line Skirts

I wasn't a huge fan of skirts, actually. I normally prefer to wear jeans or shorts... Even dresses! but skirts? Not really. Now, I ask my self... WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME? After getting out of that comfort zone, I'm so into skirts and I'll show you how I like to style A-Line skirts in this post, so keep on reading!


This faux suede skirt is EVERYTHING! I love the color and the design of it. In this look, I styled my lace up bell sleeve top which I think is GORGEOUS and my all time favorite chunky sandals. For details, my trusty mirrored sunnies and my black backpack.

Top: H&M
Skirt: H&M
Sandals: Stradivarius
Backpack: Taiwan
Sunglasses: Forever21


For this look, I styled my marine blue skirt with my favorite black bell sleeves top. What I absolutely love about this top is that you can tie the laces up or leave them down. It's actually similar to the white top from the look above. Speaking of laces... I was wearing my new favorite pair of lace up shoes from Taiwan! And of course I had my sunnies on!

Top: Pull & Bear
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Taiwan (night market)
Lips: Lolita - Kat von D
Sunglasses: 50% Percent (that's the actual name of the store!)


For the last look, I wore the same faux suede skirt with a more "formal" shirt. Look how lovely those dancers/athletes are! Since everything on the top looks so formal, I wanted to keep it a little bit more casual on the bottom since I have a shirt on, I wore my silver slip ons. Oh! You can never go wrong with a black bag with a red fluffy keychain ball. 

Shirt: Taiwan 
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: GU
Sunglasses: Taiwan (forgot the name of the store... sorry!)
Bag: Zara
Lips: BE109 - Etude House
Bracelet and necklaces: Justin (gifted)


14 comments: