Sunday, August 14, 2016

Taiwan Summer Trip - Taichung and Tainan

 I'm sorry for the delay of this post, something happened and it was deleted completely and I had to start all over again. 
So, after staying in Taipei for a few days, my family and I went to Tainan and Taichung to visit some relatives. Unfortunately, it rained all week while we were there so we couldn't do much. 

City: Taichung (Xitou)

Place: Monster Village
If you've watched "Spirited Away", this will remind you of the spirit world where Chihiro  entered.
The design tho... So cute! (7Eleven's coffee)

Place: Miyahara Ice-cream
A very peculiar ice-cream shop. It's divided into three sections (ice-cream, teas and traditional pastries) and everything is set in an old building that was renewed.



City: Tainan
Place: Chi Kan Tower
As I said... it rained the whole week!
This is a historical place that was built as a fort and after the defeat of the Dutch it became the governor's mansion.
There will be more posts this week since I haven't update my blog in almost two months! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss any of my picturesque posts :)

Have a great beginning of the week!


8 comments:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere! Hehe! Monster Village does look like it came out of Spirited Away! I hope you had an amazing time in Taiwan <3

    xx   BASH   |   go   say     H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! haha <3
      Lots of love.

      Delete
  2. Looking great!
    Good vibes, FOX
    check out my blog www.rochellefox.com.au and my latest VLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing photos! Love your style!

    Blog: http://curlyjosephine.blogspot.ba/
    Bloglovin': https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/curly-josephine-18174669

    ReplyDelete