Thursday, August 25, 2016

Palm Tree Leaves Print Out

Off the shoulder tops and chokers all summer long! I've seen so many types of off the shoulder tops and this one is definitely my favorite one. As for chokers, I'm more into chain chokers than the thick black ones. This one was actually my mom's chain and she gave it to me. Since it's too long, I prefer to wear it as a long chain choker.

A black hat and a really nice pair of mirrored lens sunglasses can make this outfit look SUPER STYLISH!
Wearing
Hat - Stradivarius
Top - Taiwan 
Jeans - Queen Shop (similar here)
Shoes - Zara (similar here)
Bag - Zara 
Sunglasses - 50% Percent Shop
Lips - Etude House "Dear my Blooming Lips Talk Chiffon in BE109" (not available online)

22 comments:

  1. love your off shoulders top :)) so cute and look girly..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that bardot style top and that palm print is beautiful! Also love that chain you've reworked - a simple yet perfect piece <3

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit :)
    The bag's also very pretty!
    I wish you a happy week! <3
    Kisses
    x Isabelle | Outfit Van De Dag.be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! Have a great week <3!

      Delete
  4. Yass, babe! Palm tree prints will always be one of my favorites. Love that denim too!

    Enclothed Cognition

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, I love your top!!! *-*
    And your shoes, and yor little bag, everything is so pretty dear! Great outfit! ^-^
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your off the shoulder top. Great pics as always :0

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this look, Hsiao! So much summer vibes!! :D

    www.thedanieloriginals.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this outfit! the printed top looks so cool with the denim, and I'm loving off the shoulder pieces lately!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, gorgeous! Feel you. Off the shoulder pieces are EVERYTHING!

      Delete
  9. what an amazing look!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an amazing look!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete