Saturday, June 4, 2016

Take A Break


Tunic Shirt Dress: Zara (similar here)
Shoes: Capa de Ozono
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Clutch: Sfera (similar here)



Sometimes, what we just need is a little break from everything. Take a deep breath and have a brunch day with a cup of coffee. Find a place that's quiet and the environment in it is relaxing and calming, this will help you enjoy your brunch bite by bite. By the way, that sandwich tho! It was love at first bite. It had cheese in it, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, pickles and salad dressing. And the bread! One of the best breads I've ever tasted so far and since it was toasted, it tasted better. It's like a "Subway" but way more delicious and healthy!
You see? I was so relaxed that I paid so much attention on the way my sandwich tasted. So, if you want to have an easy day, take your time while you enjoy your meal. Doing everything in a rush is not a good advice.

36 comments:

  1. Your outfits looks perfect! I really like the shirt and your hat <3 And you are absolutely right, we really need a break once in a while.

    Best wishes, Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sandwich you had is full of veggies <3 Look so yummy!
    I love your look, it seems so comfy & effortless, but chic at the same time!
    xx

    KayleeㅣJK's Dawn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was delicious! Thank you, dear!

      Delete
  3. I'll keep that in mind Hsiao! Having an active toddler, I'm always in a hurry when eating out that I forgot to take pictures of my food. Ha! Kidding! I mean, to enjoy my food appreciate my surroundings and just breath ;-) BTW, you look great on your outfit.

    ♥ as always | www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Glenda! Take a deep breath and enjoy your day!

      Delete
  4. I adore these boots! Such a great look :)
    xx Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes! Great pictures:)

    <3 Amanda
    http://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking good as always! Love the shoes so much:)

    Daniel x
    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
    New Post: Navy & Yellow Polo Shirt

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome shades. Thanks for sharing. Feel free to visit our page to earn free #sunglasses and make #money by becoming an affiliate.

    Eye Feel Shady http://www.eyefeelshady.com/blogs/eye-feel-shady/75634308-calling-all-sunglasses-lovers

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sandwich sounds amazing, Hsiao. I definitely need to take a break, but it's something I'm the worst at doing, haha. Loving your look, too!

    MAY | WWW.THEMAYDEN.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, May! I feel the same, it's not that easy! haha

      Delete
  9. You look amazing :)

    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! I love the top! Great look

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look! Im in love with those boots

    -Mel
    goldrusssh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty dress.
    xoxo, Rachel
    http://www.rachelvogttrends.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the look of the tunic dress. It's so chic & the perfect color. The sandwich sounds marvelous too. From what I gather, it's vegetarian. Yummy. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carmen! And yes, it's vegetarian and it's really yummy as well :)

      Delete
  14. Super cute look dear!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    ig @grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit, especially the clutch !

    xoxo,
    http://www.kadi-lv.com

    ReplyDelete