Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Formal Yet Casual

Oversized Button Up Shirt: Zara / Mom Jeans: Bershka / High Heels: Zara / Bags: Zara / Sunglasses: Forever 21



So... I've been always a huge fan of oversized items such as shirts, button ups and T-shirts and this Off-the-shoulder shirt caught my attention. It's a button up shirt with oversized cuffs. I love the fact that even though it's an off the shoulder shirt, it's not too revealing and it's very wearable to any occasion, whether you match it with a pair of jeans or trousers or for a more casual look, with some denim shorts. I love versatile pieces of clothing because I don't like spending a lot of money on clothes that I'm not going to wear often... and I've worn this shirt like three times already since I got it two weeks ago!

Now, the shoes take a really important part when it comes to putting an outfit together. Since I was wearing my white mom jeans, I wanted to jazz it up with my new pair of high heels. I love that it has the look of a pair of classic pumps but since you can tie them in a knot at the back, they also look modern and stylish. They're the dressiest shoes I own so far.
The cheapest and biggest Alfajores Argentinos I've ever seen so far... I missed this dessert so so much!
Don't forget to eat your veggies every day!
Couldn't decide on which flower pot was cuter so... 


26 comments:

  1. simple outfit and really like you shoes :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your shoes, I guess Zara have pretty shoes collection. I've seen many on bloggers but I never get the chance to buy one for myself yay! Great outfit :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those shoes are gorgeous but they might kill your feet! haha

      Delete
  3. Love the top :)))

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit is absolutely beautiful! Also, I love your photos-- that food looks really good ;)
    Love your blog!!
    Julia || Julia in Bluhm

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovee your style! I want those heels!

    xx Amanda
    https://poiseinwings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This outfit is absolutely stunning! The shoes are fab!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a chic outfit! Totally digging the shoes.

    sartorialust.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many pretty things in the post! Love the bird cages as your backdrop and your pretty desserts.

    Janelle x
    http://www.roseryapparel.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this outfit! that top is so cute!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes are everythingggg xx

    Jac Fleurant
    www.herwearabouts.com
    instagram: @herwearabouts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're my faves so far :)

      Delete
  12. Great very professional photos! Love this post and your outfit :) xx
    http://beautiliciousd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete