Friday, May 13, 2016

Show Your Shoulders

Top: Stradivarius (similar here)
Skort: Zara (similar here)
Sandals: Zara
Clutch: Sfera
One of the most trendy items this spring and summer is an Off-the-shoulder top, for sure. My favorite color to wear when the weather is hot and humid is definitely WHITE. Although an off-the-shoulder top isn't always very comfortable since you have to wear a strapless bra or a sticky bra, the last one is the most uncomfortable of them all if you sweat. However, you can wear it to brunch, dinner or to the movies! It's very versatile depending on what items you are pairing it with. I paired my top from Stradivarius with my all time favorite pleather skort from Zara and to jazz it up, I wore my sandal heels and my embroidered clutch. Also, I've noticed that embroidered items are a HUGE trend this year! 
Which trend do you like the most? the "Off-the-shoulder" trend or the "Embroidered" trend?

Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and GFC! Have a great weekend :)


46 comments:

  1. Love your outfit, very stylish!

    Have a nice weekend :)
    xx Veronica
    Welcome to Mango Juice fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice outfit! I really like the shoes and your beautiful hair ♥

    LG Gilda
    www.itsgilda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! Have a lovely weekend! :)
    http://as-agne.blogspot.lt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that off shoulder top and the sandals! Nice outfits:)

    www.thedanieloriginals.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so lovely! I've been loving the off-shoulder trend. Looks stunning on you :) x Alona

    gentleconfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking soo chic and cute here!! I especially adore the mirror sunnies you have here.

    xx
    atsunamatsui.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other on GFC? let me know :)

    Asta, xx | astadek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing top, your blog is lovely xx

    Jac Fleurant
    www.herwearabouts.com | @herwearabouts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous styling! That top is amazing and you look so pretty!

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a great look! I love your accessories!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. That off-shoulder lace top is sooo romantic and amazing! *-*
    I want it! ^-^
    Have a nice day dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post! Maybe we could follow each other on GFC and instagram @djonovic_milica? If yes, follow me and I follow back as soon as I see it.
    Let me know with a comment on my Blog

    https://threesoul.blogspot.com/

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  13. this outfit look so sexy
    follow me too :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so cute! The top is so pretty and I love those sunglasses on you. Super adorable.

    xx freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the off the shoulder top, and we love white in the Summer too. Your skort from Zara just made the whole look really cute!

    xo
    http://style-hue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. flawless outfit, off shoulder looks amazing on you<3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  17. love your sunnies!
    http://www.sashaelizabeth.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love tops like this ! :)
    NEW BLOG ! please follow me : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am all for the showing your shoulders thing.I love the off shoulder trend.Your skort looks great too. Nice look
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. you look gorgeous! i love your outfit :)

    xoxo, rae
    http://www.raellarina.net

    ReplyDelete
  21. So lovely!

    I have also started blogging and would love to share such stuff with readers. The Look Book: Introductory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your style from head to toe!

    heymarsya.blogspot.co.id

    ReplyDelete