Saturday, April 16, 2016

The Bun

Top: Pull & Bear
Shorts: Bershka
Shoes: Zara
Sunglasses: Forever 21



I can't do messy buns. I love how they look but every time I want to do it, it turned out to be really neat! I don't put much effort on it tho. Just tie it up and set it in place with some bobby pins... Am I the only one who can't do messy buns? Comment down bellow and let me know! 

On the other hand, I love the boho style. However, I think that in order to follow that style/trend, you need to buy a lot of tops and accessories, only if you don't want to repeat the same blouse every week. I turn into a boho-ish person when Spring and Summer arrive but only for special occasions and not for every day look. I always end up wearing what I feel more comfortable with. I believe that if you really like one style, don't have to purchase an specific item just to follow the trend. You can make it your own and mix and match it with the pieces of clothing and accessories that you already have. Buying more than you usually do just to wear it or use it no more than three times is a waste of money. Believe me, I've been there. 

So, if you want to save money and also preserve the environment because the only thing we do is to support consumerism... Think twice or three times before buying something! Don't buy something just because it's cheap or trendy and if it's expensive, try to imagine yourself wearing it with more than 5 outfits so it's worth the price. That's what I always say to myself.

Have a lovely weekend!


26 comments:

  1. Love this boho look. Coachella inspired? Is it? :)

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA // New Post- Lighthouse

    ReplyDelete
  2. great ootd !
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it ;)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2016/04/lady-in-red.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the outfit! so beautiful and stunning
    have a great day
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is so perfect, love it! I think your blog is great by the way, let me know if you would like to follow each other! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhank you so much, dear! Let's follow each other.

      Delete
  6. love this casual outfit! the top is great!

    Daniel x
    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
    New Post: REVIEW: New sunglasses

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bun is so cute! And so is your outfit :) Have a great week dear!

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! :) You too!

      Delete
  8. good job on the bun! it looks great! I also love your top too, so perfect for summer

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. you look effortlessly chic :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha maybe I also the one who cannot do messy buns ya, or maybe I don't know how, but I think neat buns is quite pretty too! By the way, I recently in love with boho too! <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  11. That top is stunning darling! *-*
    I love your style!
    Have a lovely day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete