Monday, April 4, 2016

La Mancha



I don't usually go to the beach in Spring or Summer when the sun is out because I hate when I get all sweaty and my skin is very sensitive too so I try to avoid the heavy sunlight in those seasons. However, since my dad wanted to go to the beach I thought: "Yeah, why not?" so we went on a road trip for one hour and that day was really humid and sunny. This beach called "La Mancha" is gorgeous and the water is so clear and blue! Also there's a lot of shells on the sand as well. The scenery was incredibly stunning since you could see a lot of green and blue at the same time. On the other hand, I got tanned (which I don't really like because I think that my skin gets "orangy" instead of a nice beachy tan color) and I also sweat a lot. We didn't stay for a long time since the beach was full of people and we forgot to pack our lunch and other stuff such as towels, chairs, etc. After just one hour, we decided to head back home and take a nice cool shower. Despite all the hate I have for getting tanned and sweaty, I really enjoyed that trip.



8 comments:

  1. The sky looks so blue! And it's cute to see some dogs running in the water, right. Love your off=shoulder top Hsiao! <3
    By the way, I nominate you to Liebster Award, kindly check my blog post for further :)

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely place dear!! I love summer and beach instead :D
    Have a lovely day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, darling! Have a great day, too :)

      Delete
  3. I want to go to the beach :( I think I need a holiday so much! I miss the sand, and I like throwing out pebbles to the sea :D

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    PS: don't forget to check this out >> Na-Ra Hayley

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to throw pebbles to the sea when I was little!
      Have a lovely day, dear :)

      Delete
  4. lovely photos!! Wanna go to the beach so badly!! Hopefully summer will do haha!

    Daniel x
    The Daniel Originals | Instagram: danielpoonvignez
    New Post: The white cap and hoodie

    ReplyDelete