Friday, April 8, 2016

Get to know me

Jacket: Zara
Top: Taiwan (similar here)
Trousers: Forever 21
Sandals: Stradivarius (similar here)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 
Lips: Kat Von D - Outlaw


Hi! I hope you're all doing great so far. This time, I want to write some facts about me so you could know me a little bit better. This is a very unusual post since I don't do this very often. Hope you don't mind and also hope you enjoy reading it! 
Without further ado, let's begin!
1.- This is my last semester of university and soon I'll be a Translator and Interpreter.
I speak Spanish, English, Chinese and Taiwanese fluently and I'm studying French. I also studied German, Japanese, a little bit of Korean (not much, actually) and Russian but didn't finish the courses. I don't really remember much of most of those languages but if I start to study again, it'll be easier for me to catch up and carry on.
2.- When it comes to fashion, I'd rather invest on an item that I know for sure that I'm going to wear with more than five outfits (like this jacket, for example) than buy something that I can't even mix and match with other clothing items that I own. That's why I always go for black, white or grey. If you don't know what to wear, wear those three colors in one outfit and you'll never go wrong with them!
3.- Even though I suffer from insomnia, I'm a true coffee lover and I always prepare a cup of coffee every single morning or afternoon.
4.- I'll be turning 23 this year.
5.- I'm a vegetarian since birth and I'm so thankful for it because I see the world from a different angle and I also believe that being a vegan/vegetarian makes you more open-minded. And of course, you're helping to preserve the environment and reducing the consumption of meat.

Thank you so much for reading. I really appreciate it! 
Hope you have a great day and enjoy your weekend

Love,

18 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful dear! ^-^
    Wow! so many languages you speak!
    Lately I'm thinking about being vegetarian/vegan and you're right dear, it's a different way to see the world surrounding us and to preserve the enviromnent!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, dear!
      And I'm so glad you think that way about being a vegetarian/vegan! You can start by eating less meat every day (:

      Delete
  2. Look beautiful, I really like. I love your glasses! I'm your new followers # 53. Hug :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO MUCH! Really appreciate it:)

      Delete
  3. Love the sunglasses <3

    Saludos!
    ( melihunting.com )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I am totally with you on No. 2! I always make sure I know how to style a piece at least four times before buying. Less clothes but more versatile pieces! I had no idea you were a vegetarian at birth, that must have been really cool!

    And I adore your outfit! Your leather jacket is soo classic!

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, lovely! The thing is to know how to style basic items :) And yes, it's really cool to be a vegetarian!

      Delete
  5. Totally in love with your whole look :)

    www.fashionjazz.co.za

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your post, i just visit this blog and success.

    https://www.gennumsemi.com/

    ReplyDelete