Tuesday, April 12, 2016

A Call For Spring


Shirt: H&M
Shorts: Pull & Bear (DIY) (similar here)
Flower Crown: Oaxaca
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar here)

I just made a few changes to my blog's design. Hope you guys like it! Also, I haven't been able to post frequently because of work and school. 
Here's an OOTD from that day when I was going to go to the beach but there was no parking space so I ended up taking photos instead. I was wearing my flower crown from my last trip to Oaxaca because I wanted to feel like I was at some kind of festival. I know... Lame! On the other hand, I was blending in with the background which is cool so, no regrets tho. Moreover, it's a good timeless outfit inspiration for any spring/summer festival if you don't want to spend a lot of money on trendy pieces of clothing that you might wear no more than two or three times!

Thank you so much for reading and don't forget to leave a comment and follow my blog and Instagram!




24 comments:

  1. Loving all the flowers. Xx, Erin - www.stylebythepeople.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flower crown and white button down.
    xoxo
    Serein
    http://sereinwu.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg you are so pretty!! Love this casual outfit. And girl, those sunglasses are so cute!!

    Enclothed Cognition/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool look with the white shirt and really my taste!
    Many thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Do you want to follow each other?
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! Yes of course. Follow me and I'll follow back :)

      Delete
  5. Love new design dear and your outfit is sooo amazing and sweet!!! *-*
    I love that roses crown! *-*
    Have a lovely day!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, love!
      Have a great day:)

      Delete
  6. Cool outfits! love the flower crown.

    www.sincerelyeman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your photos! you look so pretty^^
    i love your flower crown too dear
    would you like to follow each other and let's be friends?
    let me know on my blog dear:)

    xoxo,
    saycintya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, lovely! Of course. Follow me and I'll follow back :)

      Delete
  8. This princess-like look is so lovely! I love how you put that flower crown to complete your simple look <3

    Anyway, I nominate you for a Liebster Award. Please check my blog for further ;)

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    PS: don't forget to check this out >> Na-Ra Hayley

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures! Love your outfit!

    xx Veronica
    welcome to Mango Juice

    ReplyDelete