Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Monochromatic

Hat: Stradivarius
Shirt: Zara
Mom Jeans: Bershka
Shoes: Zara
Clutch: Sfera


I've been wearing boyfriend jeans and mom jeans A LOT. They're amazingly comfortable and they add some edge to the look. I think I prefer wearing baggy jeans than skinny jeans. Of course, depending on the look you want to create. 
If you follow my Instagram or you've been reading my blog for a while, you'll notice that I'm a very casual person. So, if I want to wear heels, I'd choose some baggy pants to balance it out so I don't look too formal. I just love that kind of look. So effortless yet chic.

What about you? Skinny Jeans or Baggy Jeans?





24 comments:

  1. This is such a cute casual look, love the boyfriend denim!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty!! I really like your hat and the lovely bag ♥ I started following you on GFC and Bloglovin, hope you like my blog and will follow me back ♥

    Best wishes,
    It's Gilda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! And of course :)

      Delete
  3. you look gorgeous! such a simple yet classy outfit x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning outfit! I love your hat!

    xx Isabel
    http://bellasfashionjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute look, love the sandals...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
  6. You'e effortlessly beautiful in your casual look. I love your shoes too ♥
    Pls follow my blog at www.expatpetite.blogspot.com.
    Maybe we can follow each other ;)
    Thanks,

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, lovely! You're so sweet.

      Delete
  7. Love the look! I love your clutch! xx
    lovelywoodland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so pretty and totally rocking this outfit! I love everything about it! <3

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much, dear! You're so sweet :)

      Delete
  9. You look amazing! I love it so much. Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely as always! Love this outfits especially the shoes!!! Just subscribed your GFC:D x

    http://thedanieloriginals.com/
    Instagram: danielpoonvignez

    ReplyDelete