Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Hot and Cold - Vegan Ice-Cream

Spring is finally here and the best way to celebrate it is by eating some Vegan Ice-Cream! 


I've been wanting to try vegan ice-cream for so long. I've tried making it with frozen bananas and cocoa powder but it's not the same! This brand's ice-cream is made of almond milk, probiotics and sweetened with Stevia. 
My favorite one is Salted Caramel. It's really creamy and it doesn't taste like almond milk at all. The texture is also just like a dairy ice-cream. I don't really like caramel but when it comes to an ice-cream flavor, I don't really mind! The other two flavors that I tried are Dark Chocolate and Coconut. Those three are a taste of heaven and since they also contain probiotics, they'll help you clean your system. 
So, it's extremely delicious and also really good for your health. I don't know why I couldn't find the brand online. If you know the brand, please comment down below and let me know! I also want to try Ben & Jerry's new vegan ice-cream as well! It's said that it tastes the same as the original one. Have you tried it yet? What do you think? 

Have a nice weekend!
Don't forget to follow me on GFC and Instagram


7 comments:

  1. Oh I wish I could find vegan ice cream in the stores here in Slovenia.. There's only one made with soy, but it's freaking expensive... :(

    The ice cream was the hardest part for me going vegan :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post, cute pictures! I really like your blog, let me know if you would like to follow each other!

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lets follow each other via gfc and bloglovin and i follow back.

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look soooo good! made me want to get some good ice cream x

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ice cream!! It's actually summer here in Bangkok and it's freakin' hot. I need 1 gallon to liter of those hahaha

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love it
    http://carrieslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love icecream, can't wait for summer to finally come, so I can enjoy as many ice cream in the sun :-)

    xx
    Alix N @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete