Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Flowers And Bottles

Top: Pull & Bear (similar here)
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara


Spring Break is over and my classes have already started. I'm feeling stressed out already! I didn't do much on this time since I had to write essays and other boring stuff for uni. What I did was to go on a road trip with my family and we came across with this rare coffee shop where they sell their coffee beans/grounded coffee in an empty wine bottle of your choice. The place was very vintage and also very photogenic! I forgot to take photos of their interior decoration and furniture arrangement but this is what I got. 
The last photos are from an old building and I don't know what they use it for but I find the architecture really pretty.

So, did you enjoy your spring break?




16 comments:

  1. I did'nt enjoy spring break because there's no holiday here :(
    The cactus looks nice and your outfit is so adorable, especially your zipper boots <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO BLOG|
    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun road trip! I always feel like spring break flys by way too quickly, doesnt it? lol

    anyway you looked amazing and I love your jeans!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Time flies so fast when you're having fun! Thank you so much, lovely!

      Delete
  3. You look beautiful ! :)
    please follow my blog : YOUNG BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shirt!

    www.creaturesoftweed.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great look! I love your shoes and your bag especially!!
    xx,
    Rabeeah
    www.mystylesketchbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your outfit, I bought a similar blouse but white few days ago and I love it| *-*
    Lovely pics dear!
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit as well as beautiful pictures <3

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete