Saturday, March 26, 2016

Faux Leather for Spring

Jacket: Zara
Top: Stradivarius
Jeans: Bershka
Shoes and Bag: Zara

Shirt: Forever 21 - out of stock (similar here and here)
Boyfriend Jeans: H&M (similar here)
Shoes: Zara (similar here)

Once you get your dream jacket, you can't stop wearing it! I got this faux leather jacket from Zara like a week ago and I have worn it almost every single day. This is my current obsession since all of the pockets are functional! Do you already have your Spring favorites?

10 comments:

  1. Such a great outfit I love it ;)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super style! You look so chic, I can see you're ready for spring ;)

    xx Alix
    www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a bit obsessed with anything leather (faux) but the weather here in Bangkok won't cooperate. Hahaha. You look great as always! Nice background too :)

    ♥ from www.expatpetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete