Thursday, March 17, 2016

Fast Hair Straightener - Dresslink



A month and a half ago, I ordered this Fast Hair Straightener from Dresslink. It arrived around 4 to 6 weeks. Inside the package was this rectangular box that contained a small instruction card and the product itself. The process of purchasing this item was very easy, just like other websites. If you're interested to see what other things they have, click here! I thoroughly recommend it since the products are very affordable. 

I guess you all have heard of this interesting product before. It's been all over the Internet and this time, I had the chance to try it. So, here's my review.
  • What I like:
1.- It heats up very fast, around 3-5 minutes.
2.- It works really well if you have combed your hair previously.
3.- It makes your hair look silky and smooth.

  • What I don't like:
1.- The little red balls which are supposed to avoid burning yourself might fall off (as you can see, I already lost 4 of them).
2.- Since those little balls are made of rubber, it's difficult to comb your hair smoothly.
3.- You still need to part your hair to straighten it (only if you have voluminous hair).

Summing up, this product works but it doesn't make the process faster or easier. I haven't tried it with really curly hair, so I can't tell you if it works for other hair types, too. If your hair is slightly wavy, like mine, then it'll work perfectly. 

Grade
7/10


Hope you find this post useful and don't forget to follow me on Instagram as well as my blog!

38 comments:

  1. Exactly my sentiment. I have thick/voluminous hair and it doesn't really work for me. hahaha Nevertheless, I love idea of this innovative comb iron, i just hope they'll make one with longer bristles (little red balls) for my hair type.
    xoxo,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really good idea, just need to improve it!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like an interesting concept, but the fact that the product is falling apart is a bit worrying!

    www.apairofones.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Hope they fix that problem soon!

      Delete
  3. Super interesting product! Hugs, Kait
    www.makeminemaroon.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This product looks so tempting but after reading your review looks like won't work for my super voluminous and long hair.
    My blog: RumelaTheShopaholic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This product still need to fix some problems! Overall, it's a good purchase :)

      Delete
  5. I've never quite seen a straightener like this! Quite interesting, too bad that the little tips tend to fall off. Thanks for the review!

    xo, alice / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, indeed! And I hope they can fix this problem as soon as possible!

      Delete
  6. I've never seen a straightener comb before, that's so cool!


    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's cool, indeed! Although it can be better haha

      Delete
  7. very nice review honey!

    kisses from Italy.
    My new post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/women-in-black/?lang=en

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really wanted to buy this - it looks so cool! But after reading your review, it probably won't work on my hair though lol. Atleast it works for your hair :) x

    http://www.itsjessiejane.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I thought it was really cool, too! But it turned out to be imperfect.

      Delete
  9. lets follow each other via gfc and bloglovin, comment number when done

    http://betrendylbeyourself.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! Follow me and I'll follow back :)

      Delete
  10. Dear I click on your collaboration links :) would you like to follow each other via GFC?? let me know and I follow you back :)
    http://kreconowlosaa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks nice, wonder if it'd work well on my hair :)

    darcia.pl

    ReplyDelete
  12. I saw it before and was wondering how it worked! thanks for the review!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I'm glad it was helpful :)

      Delete
  13. I saw it before and was wondering how it worked! thanks for the review!
    xoxo
    Patinka
    www.patinkasworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw on internet this hair brush before! But I'm a little bit scared about the red balls, they could tangle my long hair :(
    xoxo
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I think it works better for short-mid hair

      Delete
  15. Nice review! Always curios how this kind of straightener works.

    STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad it was helpful :)

      Delete
  16. Great review! I have been curious about this straightener for awhile!
    lovelywoodland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad it was helpful:)

      Delete
  17. Nice review verry complete. I'm thinking of buying it for quite some time now..and this helps a lot.

    Can we follow each other?
    elogiosamislocuras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear! I'm glad it was helpful :)
      And yes, of course!

      Delete
  18. Good review, have a good day

    http://historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com/
    https://www.instagram.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice review. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? Just let me know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following, and I follow you back. :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete