Friday, February 26, 2016

Places to visit in México

Back to 2014 when I went to Cancún, Playa del Carmen and Isla Mujeres. I apologize for the poor quality of these photos. I was using my iPhone 4 to take the photos at that time and never thought that I would one day be sharing them with a bigger audience (outside of my personal Facebook account)...


There are some tips that I'm going to give you if you want to visit Mexico this year.
First stop: Xcaret! If you want to have fun but also learn about Mexican culture, you definitely have to go there. It's the most amazing eco-archaeological park I've ever been. You can enjoy a traditional Fiesta Charra and a Mayan Ball Game. Also, you can go snorkeling and swim in underground rivers which are quite priceless experiences. Let me give you a tip. If you are going to spend the whole day there, you must go see their Night show instead of the Horse show. If you wait for the Horse show and then go to see the Night Show(the last one of the day) you'll definitely struggle finding seats that aren't taken already. And to be honest, the last show is way better and totally worth it. 
Chichen Itza is definitely a place you MUST visit. It's one of the new Seven Wonders of the World. This ancient city is incredible. If you go with a guide, he/she will tell you the whole story from the beginning till the end of this civilization. This place keeps a lot of secrets and wonderful yet surprising stories to tell. Go have fun and take a short history class.
If you want to go shopping, I suggest Playa Del Carmen-5th Avenue. There are tons of restaurants and stores. There's one specific restaurant called Fusión. Literally, their tables are placed on the beach where you can feel the breeze directly and also enjoy really great fire performances at dinner time! It's super rommantic since they light candles when the sun goes down. But it's also very cool to go with friends because they play music live plus their nachos are really really tasty. Sad thing is... they take so long to deliver the food to your table... It's because it's always FULL. However, it's thoroughly worth it so go check it out! By the way, if you're a vegetarian or vegan like me, there's a place called Clorofila Green and Vegan and it's described as a Vegan Paradise.
Last but not least, Isla Mujeres. It's a really small island where you can stroll down in a golf car. First, you need to get a ticket to ride a ship and it's a 25 minutes ride. It's a beautiful place and perfect to relax and enjoy the majestic scenery.Unfortunately, I couldn't find the rest of the photos so that leaves you no choice but to buy a ticket to México. 

I also recommend to visit these places in winter time since it gets cooler (not really). In summer, the heat is unbearable but if you don't mind then go for it! 

There are many other places you can visit such as Tulum, Cozumel, Xel-Ha and so on. The list is huge! But these are the places I've been that are worldwide famous.

Hope this post was helpful and don't forget to follow my blog and Instagram


16 comments:

  1. nice blog, like it! :) I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures and places!
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey girl, great post! Love it!

    My new post is up, so please check it out httphttp://missbabybluelove.blogspot.rs/2016/02/coffe-time.html
    And I started following you so if you could return , it would be great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool! I was just in Isla Mujeres last week! it was amazing!


    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite places I've been to (:

      Delete
  5. I'd love to visit Mexico, looks like such a gorgeous country. You git great photos even on your iPhone
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to visit Mexico! Lovely photos and post, I'd like to visit Chichen Itza as I'm all for visiting the seven wonders of the world and exploring! X

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete