Thursday, February 4, 2016

January OOTW ft. Sunsets

I'm starting something called OOTW and, as many of you may know, it's about a bunch of outfits that you wore through the week on a specific day and they are all put together in one post/video. So, this is my January outfits of the week.



Wearing grey and black is the best option if you have nothing to wear. I love wearing monochromatic outfits, you can never go wrong with black, white and grey!
 I kept it very simple and casual but chic at the same time by wearing a high-neck shirt, some boyfriend jeans and a pleather jacket.


High-neck Shirt: No brand
Jeans: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara
Pleather Jacket: Pull&Bear
Belt: Stradivarius

We have a lot of free hours on Tuesdays so we decided to go grab some coffee and snacks to enjoy our LONG break. Wearing my military green trench coat and a monochromatic outfit as usual.


Trench coat: Stradivarius
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: Zara + DIY
Shoes: Zara
Tote Bag: Victoria's Secret

Black and white AGAIN! I know. I've been wearing this pair of mom jeans nonstop because they're incredibly comfy and casual but it always makes my outfits look so cool and put together somehow. It was really windy that day so we couldn't take good photos...


Coat: Stradivarius
Crop top: Pull&Bear
Jeans: Bershka
Boots: Pull&Bear


Thursdays are my last day of uni of the week and that's why I like to look more polished on Tuesdays. Wearing my all time favorite trench coat and a black high-neck shirt underneath. I've  been wearing those shoes A LOT, too! They're so unique and a huge statement in my shoe collection.


Trench coat: Stradivarius
High-neck shirt: Uniqlo
Jeans: Bershka
Shoes: Zara
Tote Bag: Victoria's Secret

I felt like a lady in this outfit. Wearing an oversized turtle neck sweater with a t-shirt dress underneath and some leggings because it was a little bit chilly. I went to watch "The Fifth Wave" that day so I had to jazz my outfit up with my trusty black mules and some accessories.


Sweater: H&M
T-shirt Dress: Pull&Bear
Mules: Capa de Ozono
Rings: Gifted + Forever 21

Lazy Saturday. Since I have to work on Saturdays, I tend to dress up a little bit more. However, I took a day off on this Saturday and that's why I was wearing this extremely laid-back outfit.


Pink Sweatshirt: Pull&Bear
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Pull&Bear
Bomber Jacket: Forever 21

I love Sundays. So bad it doesn't last long. I went to have some coffee with my family and just have a casual family day but not without first walking my baby! Wearing my all time favorite denim jacket, a maxi dress and a white shirt tied in a knot for more figure. Black boots are a must in our wardrobe!


Denim Jacket: Forever 21
Maxi Dress: Pull&Bear
Shirt: Zara
Boots: Pull&Bear




Follow my Instagram!




28 comments:

  1. great post as usual :)I follow you :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fantastic outfits! I think Friday is definitely my favorite!

    xo, Alice || a l i c e / T Y P E N U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favorite one, too! Thank you, dear!

      Delete
  3. Lovely outfits!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your every day look, simple and chic

    x
    Dayu | PR.JA

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely post my dear
    your style is so amazing and inspiring
    simply love it!
    lovely :)
    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, dear! You're so sweet.

      Delete
  6. All your looks are amazing!
    http://silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, great outfits & beautiful pictures :)

    Have a great day dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous outfits
    love your style
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. what do you do for living? Did you study photography or modeling? because you have great photos! seriously i need to know, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in my senior year of my bachelor degree. I'm studying Languages! haha. I just do photography for fun (: Thank you so much for your comment, dear! You're so sweet.

      Delete
  10. Such lovely outfits, and the photos are amazing! *followed*

    //teandtwosugars.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. It's my most dressy outfit of the week! Thank you so much, dear!

      Delete
  12. What a great post, and so many incredible outfits! :) xx
    nouw.com/lifebykari

    ReplyDelete