Thursday, February 18, 2016

Beautiful Creations




What I enjoy the most besides design/fashion, art and music is definitely the greatest nature. I simply love taking photos of little flowers, trees, landscapes... They always make me feel so peaceful and I just want to admire all their beauty every single day if I could. 
If you follow my Instagram (if not, feel free to check it out!), you will notice that I always post those kind of pictures because I believe that nature is incredibly stunning and I don't know how would this planet be without its beauty. As far as we know, people are over consuming mother nature's creations and they're also abusing their "power" not only over nature but over people and animals as well! Actually, they've been doing this for ages but we just do not do anything about it.
Be conscious and don't abuse your power over others just because you think you can. You can't live your life like that, don't do what you don't want them to do to you.

Just be conscious and love everyone and everything.

Have a lovely day.



Photos taken by my parents and me (:



4 comments: