Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Wrap me up

Coat: Stradivarius
Scarf: Mom's closet
Crop Top: DIY
Super High-Waisted Jeans: Bershka (similar here)




Finally, Winter has arrived! Therefore, I can wear my black coat and scarves. Although it's not that cold, the wind blows hard so you must take care of your throat or else you'll get a cold or something worse! Keep yourself warm these days, we don't want anybody to be sick at the beginning of the year. That would be very sad! 
I own more jackets and coats than sweaters and long-sleeve shirts. I don't know, I find outwears easier to throw on and be ready to go. You can take your jacket off if you feel hot and put it back on again if you feel cold! Long-sleeve shirts on the other hand, are quite annoying when you're not sure how the weather is going to be that day. If you're only wearing a long-sleeve shirt, you'll have to be aware that if the weather gets hot, all you can do is to roll the sleeves up, which can be sometimes very inconvenient. 
Is it just me who feels this way? Or maybe I'm just a weirdo!

What do you think? Do you prefer jackets or sweaters?




Hsiao

6 comments:

  1. Such a cosy outift! I personally really enjoy wearing chunky knitwear in this season :)
    I really love your style, new follower :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're right. Chunky sweaters are really cool, too!

      Delete
  2. I love your outfit! You look great! :)
    Xo Leni
    http://www.theblondejourney.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This scarf looks so cozy & warm and I'm a huge fan. It's super stylish too! adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It is really cozy. I wish it was a little bit larger tho!

      Delete