Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Online Shopping - Unboxing

Shoes: Zara
Skin Care: NuSkin



Since I discovered online shopping or to be more specific, since I did my first purchase online, I have not stopped! I do most of my shopping on the Internet because I find it so much easier and I do not have to deal with rude shop-assistants or employees (whatever you call them in your country)and crowded places that make me feel cramped and annoyed.
These are the latest products I purchased and the arrived in a blink of an eye! Online stores such as Zara provide free shipping to their physical stores so they will notify you whenever your product has arrived and you can go pick it up.
On the other hand, NuSkin, which is my favorite skin care brand so far because of their gentle ingredients and alcohol-free products, they do not provide free-shipping since they do not have a physical store in the place I live. However, the shipping is not that pricey but actually reasonable and you will be receiving your order in less than five days.
What I have noticed is that, even though brands like Zara have their physical and online stores, there is a difference in the prices. For example, I purchased this pair of shoes online and it was cheaper than the ones in their physical store. 
Of course, sometimes we can make mistakes such as not ordering the correct size or the items are not the same as seen in the website. If you are a newbie, I suggest to buy something cheap and also to purchase items in reliable websites such as eBay or Amazon (if it is your very first time). On the other hand, I can assure you that websites like ASOS, Zara and other clothing brands are a hundred percent reliable, so do not worry about it. 

Hope this post was useful and helpful!
Have a lovely day.

Follow my Instagram!


46 comments:

  1. Perfect shoes :)
    http://modishnessblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shoes are too cute! They'd go with just about anything too :)

    XO Raquel
    www.lincolnparksharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, they do go with everything!

      Delete
  3. Haha i feel you, online shopping is just so much easier sometimes!
    xx Hanna | www.fashionablyshort.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Online shopping gets so addictive haha You find so many great things you can’t find anywhere else & all those bargains! Haha I love the shoes btw, they are really nice!

    TFM BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shoes! I like both, some days online-shopping is easier for me and sometimes I really enjoy looking through the stores :)
    ♡ Kristina
    TheKontemporary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too but I always go through websites first to see what they have in stock! haha

      Delete
  6. Great online buys! Those shoes are beyond cool!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful shopping :)

    i'm following you via gfc, hope you can follow me back

    http://denimakeup95.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. In love with this pair of shoes!

    http://www.alovelystyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cuuuutest boots!!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW. the shoes are great :)

    / Alix N,
    @ www.acommonobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those shoes look amazing! Great post!
    lovelywoodland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shoes are so unique, great finds! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Thank you, dear. I know, they're not everyone's cup of tea (:

      Delete
  14. I agree, online shopping is so much easier. I love the shoes, they're so cool xx

    https://goingbyfifi.theblogpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet. Maybe we could follow each other :)
    Overpowered

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sure, I'll follow you back, dear.

      Delete
  16. I also much prefer online shopping these days. I've actually cut back on spending a lot and I like the fact that online shopping allows me to brows with leisure, without the pressure of having to buy something. My favourite is Asos for the fact that you can save items on your account and come back to them another day. It's massively stopped me from making impulse purchases... I love those shoes by the way! =D

    Samio
    www.samio.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I always go to their website to see what they have in stock.

      Delete
  17. Wonderful shopping <3
    xoxo

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful shopping <3
    xoxo

    www.gattavaidosa.com

    ReplyDelete