Sunday, January 3, 2016

La Crème

Maxi Cardigan: Pull&Bear
Striped crop top: Also from Pull&Bear
Shorts: Stradivarius



One of my to-go outfits is a striped top or crop top and a denim bottom. Since it's not very cold here, I wore some light washed shorts and a maxi cardigan in case it gets a little bit chilly throughout the day.
That's what I love about basics. You can mix and match with everything and anything. I'm really bad at matching clothing that have brighter colors or have colorful patterns and that's why I always prefer wearing neutrals such as black, white, nude, grey, denim...

What about you? What's your favorite color to wear?


Hsiao

8 comments:

  1. Nice outfit. :)
    Would you like to follow each other? :) Just let me know, where (GFC, Bloglovin, Twitter) you are following, and I follow you back. :)
    Happy New Year! :)

    P&P style ♡ ☯ ☮ --- DIY --- fashion --- and more --- ☮ ☯ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Do you have an Instagram account? Follow me and let me know. You can follow my blog if you want

      Delete
  2. Love this sweater and outfit! I agree with you on neutrals, cream is one of my favourite colours to wear. I can't even count how many cream sweaters I have - such a staple item!!

    Emily
    www.threadsandblooms.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same here. Neutrals are the best!

      Delete
  3. Wow darling, that's so my style!!! I adore your maxi cardigan!! I have to try to match with a pair of short and some boots! ^-^
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete