Saturday, January 16, 2016

CocoMelody's Back Interest Wedding Dresses


Who does not want to look GORGEOUS in their special day?
In my opinion, the sexiest and most beautiful part of women's body is their back. Besides, when the bride is walking down the aisle, the guests will be staring at her back most of the time. That's why it is really important to choose your wedding dress wisely, taking into consideration that everyone will be looking at your dress design all the time!


CocoMelody offers a very wide collection of wedding dresses and their designs are simply gorgeous! 

If you believe that women's most attractive body part is their back as I do, then you must check out their Backless Wedding Dresses!

On the other hand, if you think that backless dresses are too much for you and you are looking for something less daring, I recommend you to look at their Open Back Wedding Dresses. There are some that are not too risky and also some of them have a beautiful lace back design in order to make you feel less self-conscious!


If you are getting married soon, then this is a great opportunity to find your dream dress! And that's not all. CocoMelody is having a sale with amazing discounts so do not forget to check out their website! 



I hope you find this post helpful!
Have a lovely day.





28 comments:

  1. The back of that dress is stunning! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And they have many other lace back designs, too!

      Delete
  2. Cute dress, have a good day

    historiassparacontarr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. x

    http://www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That seems pretty amazing :)

    Blog: http://fiftyshadesofpink.blogs.sapo.pt/
    Instagram: @sarafqueiros

    ReplyDelete
  5. i follow your great blog honey!
    kisses :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great post! have a nice week :)

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super fast! Great writing;) Very nice dress
    delicate and girly. Curious back dress
    Zapaszam to each other
    http://deviaree.blogspot.com/
    I greet warmly: *
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very interesting http://bysinkj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're so right about the back of the dress darling!
    I love their dresses, so stunning and so affordable!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. VEry nice shop :)
    What you think about follow each other? If you want, follow me and I follow you :)
    http://astbakay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your blog!
    Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    xoxo, Nastya

    MY BLOG NASTYA DEUTSCH

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful dresses!

    www.alovelystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. that dress is gorgeous! love the back details.

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete