Monday, December 28, 2015

The Liebster Award


I can't believe 2015 is almost over. I still have so much to do and I feel so greatful to be another year more with the people I love. 


To make the story short, I was nominated The Royal Introvert for the Liebster Blogging Award. This award only exists on the internet and it's given by bloggers to another bloggers and it helps bloggers to discover new blogs. 





As I mentioned before, I was nominated by The Royal Introvert
Thank you so much for this oportunity and I'd like to say that you're doing an amazing job with your blog. It's so original and it has your own taste. So, thank you for sharing that with all of us. 

My nominees are:

5.- Bella

Here are the questions to answer:


  1. What is your New Years resolution? 
    I'm not that kind of people who always promise to achieve new/old things. I guess that my New Years resolution is to be happy and to make the people around me happy as well.
  2. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
    I would love to travel all the countries but since I have to choose one, I think I'd like to visit Australia. 
  3. What is your favorite memory of 2015?
    I have so many. This year was full of surprises (good ones and bad ones). However, I really enjoyed my last road trip with my friends. It was our first time traveling together since we met so, it was quite a new experience!
  4. What is your favorite book?
    If you know me, I love to read. I always prefer classic books over trendy books. I'd say that my favorite one is Momo by Michael Ende.
  5. Why?
    I love books that leave you a message. This one not only makes you imagine all the scenes but also makes you reflect about many things, about life. It makes you realize how much we need to appreciate time, because the time we spend with our beloved ones are truly special. We should never waste it but treasure it. 
  6. Sum up your personality in one word
    This one is difficult to answer... "Weird" ? 
  7. What is your favorite song?
    Hard to choose... I'm sorry but I think I can't answer this one! There are so many good bands and singers that I like but some of them play such different music genres. NEXT QUESTION!
  8. What is your favorite blog to follow?
    I'd say... Egg Canvas
  9. Why did you begin blogging?
    I've always loved sharing the things I like with others. Wether is my "artistic" side or my "thoughtful" side. I feel a relief after I post a new thing on my blog and I find it pretty relaxing, too. 
  10. What was your favorite Christmas gift?
    We don't actually celebrate Christmas at home so we don't have that tradition of swapping presents. We usually go and buy things for ourselves. I got myself a brand new perfume from Victoria's Secret and it was an early Christmas present from me, to me. I mean, you must treat yourself from time to time!
  11. Did it snow where you live? 
    Not at all... It's still very warm!



11 Facts about me:
1.- When it rains, I like to stay home and do something I enjoy such as watching a movie, playing my guitar or piano and singing, drinking coffee or tea, reading... things like that.

2.- I sing my lungs out while playing guitar when I feel blue.

3.- I'm a coffee addict. 
4.- When I'm really into something, I'm so concentrated that I don't even go to the toilet.
5.- I only wear black, white and denim almost everyday. It's very rare to see me wearing color. 
6.- I'm a vegetarian.
7.- I'm a perfectionist but I've managed to control that and be more relaxed.
8.- I have a mute laugh.
9.- I'm a very organized person. I used to plan everything but since nothing goes as planned, I gave up.
10.- I love traveling.
11.- I dislike bright colors.

11 Questions I want my Nominees to Answer:

1.- If you were granted just ONE wish, what would you wish for?
2.- What's your favorite artist/singer/band?
3.- What did you get for Christmas?
4.- What was the last book you read?
5.- What are your plans for New Years Eve?
6.- What's the best gift you've ever given to someone?
7.- Who is your role model?
8.- Why?
9.- Summer or Winter?
10.- Why?
11.- Describe yourself in three words



Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I wish you all a Happy New Year!

Hsiao

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see that you already posted this! It took me forever to get around to it! Thank you for the sweet compliments.

    xoxo serena

    ReplyDelete