Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Stripes and military green


Military green shirt: Borrowed!
White sneakers: Pull&Bear



Wearing a shirt as a jacket is something that I've been doing since I got my first button up shirt. I love how effortless and casual it looks. I wear this kind of outfits (except for the hat) to college. It's almost like an uniform! Since it always feels like spring-summer where I live, I can't wear neither big cozy cardigans nor coats so the only items I can put on are denim jackets and button ups (sometimes light cardigans). 


My finals are almost over and I'm almost free! This time I'm not going to write about anything in special because I have to write essays and other things that an University girl does... Not complaining tho!

Have a nice day/evening/night, wherever you are reading.



“I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.” 
― Jimi HendrixJimi Hendrix - Axis: Bold as Love

2 comments: