Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Out in the woods with style

Hat: Stradivarius
I guess you have seen this all over my blog and instagram, no shame!
Black button up: Zara
Boyfriend jeans: H&M (similar here)
The size is a tad bit too big for me but still comfortable
Shoes: Zara (kind of similar here)
Maxi Cardigan: Pull&Bear






As you can notice, I really love going to places where you can see nature and breath fresh air. I find it extremely relaxing! The weather was really nice, too. It wasn't cold nor hot. The perfect cool and comfortable weather it was, if you ask. We were lucky it didn't rain and thanks to that, we could appreciate the immense beauty that Mother Nature offers. 

I can't believe this year is almost coming to an end. There were so many things I did and so many things I wish I could've done during this year. However, I think I did my best in almost everything and I always tried to be better. Hope I can do the same next year and the year after. There are so many people who I need to thank, because if it wasn't for them, I wouldn't be able to be where I am and be who I am today. And because of them and because of all those adverse situations, I could overcome my old-self and become someone new in a better way.
In short, thank you so much for your support and comments because thanks to them, I have the strength to do better and be better than yesterday.

What are you thankful for?



Hsiao

10 comments:

  1. you look very beautiful!! Happy New Year! Wanna follow each other?

    http://itsmeieva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes, following you already! Happy new year!

      Delete
  2. I love the maxi cardigan. And you look so pretty btw!

    http://fadsaburkair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let´s try to wear that "special" dress you hide in your wardrobe more often. Why? Read it in my lifestyle advice column.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a lovely aesthetic, and I really enjoy your style out in the woods. Happy new year! adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, sweetie. Happy new year!

      Delete
  5. Wow stunning outfit!! It's so my style!
    You're so gorgeous!
    Happy 2016!!
    Would you like to follow each other? Let me know dear!
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and happy new year. Sure, following back.

      Delete