Thursday, December 10, 2015

One pair of white sneakers






My finals are over and I can fly free like a little bird. Or that's what I thought when my mom told me that I had to come with her to a "business trip" and so I did. 
Although I was got exhausted and couldn't sleep well for two nights, everything went well and I'm back in town again. 
I brought with me my trusty white sneakers (the only pair of shoes I brought). I love how versatile they are since I could mix and match the way I wanted and they would look great!
When it comes to clothes and accessories, I always purchase the ones that I think I can pair and match from 5 to 10 outfits. I'm not that kind of person who buys one thing and wears it once or twice and then just leave them off. If I'm spending a certain amount of money on something, I would wear the hell out of it and make my money worth it. 
Sometimes I find an item super cute and tempted to buy it. However, I start to think about how I'm going to style it and how much I'm going to wear it. In the end, I just turn around and get out of the store because it's something that I wouldn't wear more than two or three times, which means it's a waste!!
Always think before you buy anything because you might regret it later. That used to happen to me quite a lot. Now I shop smartly! Never buy on impulse!


 “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like.” – Will Rogers



Hsiao

10 comments:

  1. Awesome pics, there's nothing like a pair of plain white trainers!

    ARABELLA.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, ....." this is so true, a friend of mine confessed to me yesterday... great post dear!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I'm glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. Loved the photos
    http://sinclairandserena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete