Monday, December 21, 2015

Boyfriend Jeans


Sweater and Belt: Stradivarius
Boyfriend Jeans: H&M (similar here)
Sandals: Zara







I'm officially in love with boyfriend jeans. They're so versatile and comfy that you can pair them with everything and anything and still look polished. If you want a more casual look, you can wear them with sneakers or sandals and a crop top or a plain shirt. If you want a more "put together" look, you can wear them with some cute heels and a bottom up shirt. How could I live without them? In the beginning, I wasn't sure if boyfriend jeans would suit me because my legs aren't long so I thought I would look shorter. However, I managed to rock them without looking like if I was wearing some kind of denim pj's. Oh! and something very important, if you have short legs like me, try to avoid low waist bottoms. Try to choose between regular waist or high waist jeans, that will lengthen your body figure and make you look taller.

If you like something (that is trendy), don't follow that trend if you're aware that it doesn't suit you or if the trend isn't going to last long. Buy/wear things that you like, not because you see that everyone has it. Buy it if you're sure that you're going to wear it and that you LIKE it.

Hsiao

6 comments: