Monday, November 30, 2015

Snap before sunset

Top: Stradivarius
Jeans: Forever 21
Camera: Nikon Coolpix L810











It's time to say good-bye to November, 2015. Although I got really stressed out because of all the final projects and exams, it was a great month. I enjoyed many road trips with friends and family this year and I believe we spent more time together this month compared to other months. 
I don't know why but, I wonder if you have had the feeling that you like one month more than the others? And I wasn't even born on November... It's just something there that makes me like it... but good things always come to an end. All we can do is to appreciate the good memories and keep them with us. Whenever we feel down and blue, we can open our memory bank and search for the best moments we've had so far. That will definitely help us feel better!


I've noticed that I always post photos about my outfits and lifestyle. However, I write about other things that (sometimes) have nothing to do with the pictures... I'm the oddest blogger ever. The problem here is, I love taking pictures and dressing up. Nevertheless, I don't like talking about clothes. Anyways! I regret nothing! I'll keep doing this the way I feel more comfortable and real. 
I'm sorry if you have to bear with the way I blog... The least I can do is to list the things I wear and to link them to the website where you can purchase the items.


"So long as the memory of certain beloved friends lives in my heart, I shall say that life is good." - Helen Keller


Hsiao

4 comments: