Friday, October 9, 2015

White shirt and blue jeans











Being sick is one of the worst things that can happen to you while you're in your midterms... I hope I could pass all the subjects because I barely had energy to do homework.
Now that I feel way better, I went shopping. I'm going on a road trip in two weeks or so with my friends so I'm really really excited! I bought some baggy ripped jeans and shorts for this trip to keep myself very comfortable since the it's going to be a long road trip.
I'm sorry for abandoning my blog for so long, but I'm back with more posts. I'll be posting some of my photoshoots from last month whenever they're ready!

What I'm wearing: Shirt and shorts from Pull&Bear/DIY and sandals from Stradivarius. I wasn't wearing anything special because all I went to do was shopping at Forever 21 so I kept it simple.

Thank you so much for reading, see you next time!
Hsiao
x

12 comments:

  1. Love your outfit!! You look great!!!
    Hugs,
    Love from www.trangscorner.com {a lifestyle, fashion, beauty, and food blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog post! Like the outfit

    http://rxyroads.weebly.com/blog/fun-at-the-pond

    ReplyDelete
  3. great summer look ! :)
    please follow my blog : THE COLORFUL THOUGHTS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely, summery and laid back! Love the whole vibe! ,3

    xo xo
    Marina
    http://mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr/2015/10/after-school.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look, so casual chic. It's so cool how you knotted the t-shirt too!

    - Liz Lizo
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete