Saturday, October 17, 2015

Grandi







It was a pleasure modeling for Grandi, a traditional mexican clothing brand. These are just a few items that you will find in stock for this A/W 2015. They also sell jewelry and other accessories that are extremely pretty and well made. All their items/products are made in Mexico which of course means that they are all made by lovely mexican workers. 

I am not a good/professional model and I am not trying to be, but I always try my best to model Grandi's clothes as good as I can! I hope you liked these photos and I will leave their Facebook page here so go and follow them if you want! (By the way, the quality of the photos are not very good because we had to use artificial lighting instead because we took a long time putting outfits together and getting ready)

My Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment