Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Waffles and more

I was wearing my favorite off-the shoulder blouse from Stradivarius as well as my shorts and my super comfortable chunky chelsea boots are from Pull and bear.




















Favorite meal of the day? Brunch! I've been eating A LOT of sweet things lately and I think I'm going to pass out. My friends and I were craving for some waffles for weeks and we finally got to have some at Waffle coffee and tea bar. It's pretty expensive though, but you're definitely well served! Look at those portions. I believe that mine was called "Sweet banana apple". It's got two balls of vanilla ice-cream, flamed bananas, cinnamon waffles and caramel dressing on top. And of course, my beloved black coffee to contrast the sweetness of the waffles. 


4 comments:

  1. looks like a wonderful place!!

    i totally dig your boots! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute look lady! And all the food looks so yum :D

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good! Thank you so much, beautiful!

      Delete