Wednesday, September 9, 2015

The cozy light

Are you a scented candle lover like me? This one was a birthday present from my sister. I love the packaging because it's in a baby pink color and it also has a cursive font which I really love. It's scent is very soothing and not heavy at all. I prefer flower scents than fruit scents because they don't smell sickeningly sweet as the fruit ones.  I'm so excited to light this in fall and winter time, it'll make the whole atmosphere even cozier. My fall and winter essentials are a scented candle, black boots and trench coats or jackets. What about you?

2 comments:

  1. I never really liked candles before but something changed within and I can't get enough of them. But I'm a little different than you, I live for those fruity scents! I find florals and musks too heavy for me.

    Sxx
    www.daringcoco.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems that everyone has their own taste!

      Delete