Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Milky white


I've been extremely busy these days because of uni and work, that's why I haven't been able to take care of this little blog. 
As you all know, I LOVE going to cafés, and this one is actually a local brand café, very famous and delicious. If you have been to Veracruz, you'll already know this brand. It's called La Parroquia. If you have the chance to come, everyone will recommend you to visit this classic place to taste their "lechero" which is coffee and hot milk (as seen in the pictures). My friend had a strawberry milkshake, which was really good also. I don't usually drink milk because I prefer soy, almond or coconut milk instead, but I made an exception that day and went for it. 

Are you craving for coffee now?



In the end, it's not the years in your life that counts. It's the life in your years. - Abraham Lincoln

4 comments:

  1. You look lovely, love your top. Also I liked the Abraham Lincoln quote in the end, so true.

    www.zekalin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The drinks look so good! Cute outfit too lovely xx

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete