Sunday, September 27, 2015

Dolcetto




















I've been really really sick this weekend and that's the reason why I haven't updated my blog. I apologize for that. Now that I feel a little bit better I can write few things about this gorgeous coffee shop. 
Even though their flower arrangements are faux flowers, this place looks pretty cozy and vintage. Their wooden tables and chairs, the light balls hanging on the ceiling, and that's not all. They play good music and most of them are old school music. My friend and I were listening to their tracks and the songs just reminded us of our younger selves. 
Also, they serve really tasty black coffee (because many cafés serve extremely bad coffee) and the desserts are as delicious as the coffee, without mentioning the price. It's really affordable! Unlike other "fancy" cafés that want to sell a small tart almost double its price. 
I give this café an A+!

What I wore:
Shirt-Pull&bear
Skort-Zara
Sandals-Zara
Clutch- An old side cross bag that I had

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was really good! Thank you so much (:

      Delete
  2. Great photos dear!

    XX

    http://www.floortjeloves.com
    http://www.facebook.com/floortjeloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are too cute! Love the outfit and all the desserts you had look so so so delicious! :)

    Erica
    www.eggcanvas.me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You're so sweet!

      Delete
  4. Sorry to hear that you were sick! Love this post though and this coffee shop sounds and looks absolutely amazing. Love the photos as well. You are seriously so pretty, lady! That fist photo is adorable.

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much, gorgeous! And I feel a little bit better now :)

      Delete