Saturday, September 12, 2015

Black cherry flavor

Top: My sister's
High-waisted shorts: Pull and bear
Black boots: Pull and bear
Backpack: Rosetti
Sunglasses: Stradivarius
Lips: NYX black cherry 

Is it fall yet? I'm sure that I'll be rocking my new chelsea boots and my black cherry lipstick through all fall and winter, as always. I can't believe it's September already... Time surely flies! What have you done through this year? Have you achieved some of your goals? One of my goals was to keep going with my blog and that's what I'm still doing, which makes me proud of myself. My first post was in September from last year (though I started to post more frequently in July from this year), it means that it's my blog's anniversary! In order to celebrate, my friend and I went for a stracciatella ice-cream and a red velvet cupcake. Don't they look incredibly delicious? 

4 comments: