Saturday, August 15, 2015

Wood and boot


Another floral print shirt to my collection (now I have two...) Instead of make this outfit cute and summery, I prefer to match floral with some ripped shorts and combat boots because that looks cooler.
It's amazing how these wooden houses are still preserved despite their antiquity. That's why I wanted to take pictures of them before they get demolished.

It's funny how you can easily stand out from the crowd. When I was taking these pictures (posing and everything) there were many people who stared at me and my friend and kind of laughing at us. Since it isn't normal for them to see this. However, we didn't care and we just looked at each other and laughed. Because no matter what people say to you, you don't have to listen to them but to keep doing what you love. Be careless and free. Don't be afraid or ashamed of who you are and what you do because you're not here to please others but yourself.

Hope you have a very nice weekend!

"To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment