Monday, August 17, 2015

Up from the cableway

PART I

A very unexpected trip I had this weekend. I've been traveling a lot because of my parents' job and this time, we went to visit a friend. After that, we went straight up to the cableway. The line was incredibly long and there were no more tickets. Here comes the best part. We were leaving before the lady from the counter stopped us and told us that she could sell us some tickets she had but we needed to wait about 2 hours. What a nice lady! But, what were we going to do in 2 hours? The answer: Food. We drove around downtown to find someplace to eat and we ended up eating at a hotel's restaurant. The food there wasn't very tasty but their green juice was delicious. And suddenly, 2 hours passed and it was time to head back to the cableway!

To be continued...








4 comments:

  1. So cute. I like that freshness of this overall look. The details on the blouse really draw me in. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute summery look, love the white shoes!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete