Thursday, August 27, 2015

Smart outfit

Pleather jacket and shorts: Pull and bear
Einstein shirt: Taiwan
Shoes: Zara
Just a bad hair day at uni, but the weather was really nice so I didn't want to miss this great opportunity to take an OOTD picture. I don't know if that's just me, but whenever I "dressed up" for school, all the people, especially girls, tend to stare at me as if I'm some kind of a freak. I don't know if it's that girls in my campus don't have that courage to be who they are in public and try not to get others attention. However, they DO love getting people's attention by the way they act or talk... I'm just so confused...I'm a girl and I can't understand other girls. Has this happened to you? On the other hand, I've learned how to be thick skinned and be careless whenever I see them staring at me or saying anything about me. What I'm trying to say is, be who you are and don't be afraid to show it. We'll never please everyone but at least we can please ourselves. 

2 comments:

  1. love your shoes

    http://carrieslifestyle.com
    Posts online about Amalficoast, Tahiti, Egypt...

    ReplyDelete