Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Quite simple and quite not


As you can see, I love coffee. And if the place is nice, that makes it even better. This place is located in Coatepec , a very rustic town that's around 2.5 hours from where I live. It's famous for its tasty coffee (read my last post of my entire trip for more details). This café in specific, is my favorite one. Their black coffee isn't sour, has great texture and a delightful aroma. Unfortunately, I don't remember the name of the coffee shop, but you can see how it looks from the inside. It's very vintage and simple. Nothing's better than simplicity. 
Speaking of coffee, did you know that it's actually good for your health if yo drink it with moderation? If you drink black coffee (no sugar or milk), it can help you lose weight and improve your physical performance because caffeine is a fat burning supplement and it stimulates the nervous system causing it to send signals and break down body fat from its cells. (read more) 
I enjoy reading benefits of the food I eat so I can be a healthier person. Do you do the same?

"Science may never come up with a better office communication system than the coffee break". - Earl Wilson 

No comments:

Post a Comment