Monday, August 24, 2015

Leisure evening

Crochet shirt: Aéropostale
High waisted shorts: Stradivarius
Chunky sandas: Stradivarius
Maxi cardigan: Pull and bear












The best way to finish a Sunday is to have a refreshing bubble tea. Even though it was Sunday, I did a lot of homework and I got stressed out, that's why having one of your favorite drinks to release the stress is the best option. "Cassava Roots" is the only place here where sells bubble tea, and of course, I always order the same one: Royal Milk tea. It's made of black tea, soy milk and tapioca. I know it sounds boring because it's actually the original flavor. However, it's the only one I like because I grew up drinking it and it reminds me of my childhood and my hometown. Sometimes I just want to forget about my responsibilities and just enjoy my leisure time. This time of the day (in case you have it) is very precious, that's why we all should cherish our free time! We don't have that much of it as we grow older. 

8 comments:

  1. awesome maxi cardigan!

    http://www.heyprettything.com/2015/08/my-picks-back-to-school-work.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit for a Sunday afternoon tea party...
    kisses from Italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit for a Sunday afternoon tea party...
    kisses from Italy
    http://www.theitalianglam.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The shoes are WOW WOW WOW...
    .
    FRENCH RIVIERA on my French blog ;) ;)
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete